Sunday, July 26, 2009

a page for kelly

Since scrapbooking is what Kelly and I did together, I made this page for her album...

{photos from a camping trip our families took together last summer}

to give to her at her when we said good-bye. We also made her a batch of these...

Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese icing

and some of K's {secret recipe} Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies.

K and the kiddies made the cuppy-cakes and then I did the icing. We took the recipe from this fabulous blogger who makes the cutest cupcakes ever. The kiddies were in charge of glittering and sprinkling with hearts.

Now I just need to scrapbook these photos...

into a layout for Kelly too. My kiddies love her Baby Boy so much and we will miss seeing him!

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

What a great gift for her! Scraps and food, the best combination.
And just look at how comfortable your whole family looks with her baby boy. A family of five is a nice number!! LOL

Mamaloup said...

Seeing this post is making me drool all over again.........those treats were so yummy!!! You are super sweet to have made that layout and baked goodies for us. We miss you guys. Quinten asks about Ryan often and Alia says and Sawa too.....breaks my heart......