Tuesday, July 21, 2009

dancing queen

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat
From the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life...
Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen...
.....

Miss S is having the time of her life in the most adorable tutu that I bought for her, from Trinity's Tutus. Miss S loves the pink and brown Strawberry Chocolate Cupcake tutu...
and the matching "S" top that I ordered from isabellaboo...

Dig in the dancing queen!

4 comments:

Closet Artist said...

With the independent spirit she has, I can see her being a great interpretive dancer one day! LOL Love the pieces you bought for her.

Mellisa said...

Those are just the sweetest. I swear I need to have a little girl just so I can have a tu-tu. My 2yo niece has one too. Adorable.

PS - you're going to have to teach me your photoshop skills. I love all the borders you put around your photos.

Stay Funny said...

totally adorable... and way scrappable! Love all the pics!!! Little Sarah is really sweet!

one and one + two said...

Hey Mel, I have no idea how to use Photoshop. But I would love to learn someday...soon.

The place that I order my photos from online has the borders...I'm emailing you a link to the website right now!

{And you can come over to dance in tutus with Miss S and me anytime!!!}