Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bon anniversaire

Nine wonderful years married.
How fast another year went by!

A layout I did recently of K and I {so rare for me to scrapbook something other than the kiddies} but so fitting on our anniversary...

And look at the sweet little gift my Mom stitched for us, for our anniversary...

She knows how much I love the Eiffel Tower {and it's also perfect because we went to France on our honeymoon shortly after we were married}.

We are doing something special for our anniversary.
I'll let you know what, in a later post.
But this other gift from my parents...

gives a pretty good clue.
So exciting. Oui?

5 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Happy anniversary and what a perfect place to be able to celebrate.
I raise my glass to celebrate many more happy years for you both.

Diva Loca said...

ohhhhhh Happy Anniversary

I have a SERIOUS ADDICTION with the Eiffel Tower as well. Our house is filled with Paris paraphernalia....

your page is STUNNING!

Stay Funny said...

Love your layout Meg! Happy anniversary (1 day late)! All my best wishes!

And my lens is a 50mm (i should have got image stabilization, but went with the el chipo) $129 at Bestbuy. Have a fabulous day! Sxx

Kataroo said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary and have a great trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. S