Thursday, November 20, 2008

silver bella vendor faire

After classes on Friday wrapped up, the Silver Bella Vendor Faire madness began. So many wonderful vendors selling their vintage goodies and handmade items. Shopping bliss. And as expected, the presentation of the booths and attention to detail was over the top. Here are just a few of the vendors...

Carol Wingert's fabulous handmade books and kits...

Stephanie's booth was so fun...

One Hundred Wishes...the trims and Wish tickets are so divine...

Heather's beautiful Pretty Petals booth, where I bought some vintage silver glass glitter in pretty little bottles...
Gorgeous craft totes made by Kim Caldwell of Artistic Bliss...

The Raised in Cotton booth was just fabulous {I love the blog too...}...

I loved, loved, loved the Curious Sofa booth. I would love to go to the Curious Sofa boutique in Kansas City. In the meantime I check out the blog for some seriously sweet eye candy...

Sadie Lou from Lollishops {the froufrou friendly marketplace} was handing out the sweetest little press kits...
And here is Renee modeling her new Lulubellas apron. I had bought one in my class with Kim Kwan {she and Cori Jones make the aprons with all kinds of pockets for your tools and ribbons to attach your scissors} - loved them when I saw them in the Silver Bella article in Country Living ...
My apron is done in browns and blues with a wide brown sash and big rhinestone buckle - love it!

And love the vendor faire!

6 comments:

Kataroo said...

I am in love in love in love with this eye candy!!! thank-you for sharing :)

Closet Artist said...

Where is a picture of you in your apron?!?! LOL I'm so happy you have pics of the vendor faire. That's one place I didn't take my camera.

Stay Funny said...

wow!!!!!!! love it.... so wish I could have been there! well next year it's my plan to join you girls!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Meg! Thanks for visiting! I updated your name on my blog! It was awesome meeting you and our trip to Archivers was so worth it!You can steal any picture from my blog. I love your blog!Keep in touch!

Hugs!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

love all the pics! and it was great to meet you too! stay in touch..xoxo natalea

Pamela Jane said...

Such fun meeting you at the SB dinner and stitching away next to each other in the dim light! I've been enjoying all your SB photos!