Wednesday, November 19, 2008

silver bella swaps

So many creative swaps were organized for Silver Bella. They were traded after the welcome dinner on Thursday night. The ones that I saw were just amazing {especially the Button Bella Fabric Fat Book swap hosted by Michelle - I flipped through Pam's book at dinner - maybe she will post photos on her blog, so check it out, or look on flickr for other Bella swaps}.

I made an ATC for Gina's Fine Feathered Friends ATC Book swap. We mailed our cards to Gina and she put the book together for us, made the cover, and even a cute little bird's nest pin for us to wear...















The other swap I did was the Sweet Valentine's ATC Swap, hosted by Shannon...

Love my swaps!

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Just imagine how fabulous the ATCs will look in your new 7 Gypsies holder!!!

Kataroo said...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Stay Funny said...

love the ATC bird nest swap, that really the favorite one that I saw ever!!! MMMMmmmm would be fun to start a little ATC club, maybee.... Renee, Mell, Katie... you ... me.... well evry one that wish to participate in our little extended group... once a month.... just trowing that idea in the air!... who ever see my post!!!