Monday, August 4, 2008

you are the dancing queen

young and sweet, only seventeen
dancing queen
feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
you can dance, you can jive
having the time of your life
see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen

Three guesses where I was last night! If you are reading this post and listening to my playlist, it should be getting obvious...


After the kiddies were tucked into bed last night, and K was about to fall asleep on the couch {we had a busy day exploring - more on that when I upload the photos}, I escaped to the movies with some girlfriends. Mamma Mia was so funny and entertaining, I am still singing today. I saw the live show a couple of years ago, but the movie is just as good {although Pierce really can't sing, he's still great}. The kiddies are going to get an earful of ABBA today - I dug out my ABBA Cd's when I got home so we could groove to them while we're playing.

I {heart} ABBA!

I have a dream, a song to sing
to help me cope with anything
if you see the wonder of a fairy tale
you can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
something good in everything I see...

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

That was such a good, funny movie and I too have been humming ABBA songs all day!!!

Stay Funny said...

Loved the movie and also went last week!!! Sang all truw the movie! Happy you had a great time w/Renee