Friday, August 15, 2008

thankful for naptime

This is what I did today while the kiddies were snoozing...

I am still not so good at taking photos of my layouts {maybe I need a big scanner???} - so it is hard to tell that the title is done in Doodlebug Designs Glitter Chipboard. I am always trying to add glitter to my Miss S pages lately...fun.

And here's one that Auntie M should like...

{a little bling for Auntie}...

Maybe it will convince her to move here even, 'cause I know she misses the little Miss and her big brother...hmmm. Maybe?


Note: I am editing my post to add in a comment from Miss S. She just sat on my lap, looked at this post and said "Wook, Auntie M wuv me!" {ie. Look, Auntie M loves me}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawwww! auntie m does love little miss s. and big brother too!

Closet Artist said...

you are fibbing!!! you too have been scrapping and they are great as usual!!! can't wait to do a crop together soon!

Stay Funny said...

You're on a rool!!!
Love the heart doily that you added to the first page and really Love the second layout!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! I love this page!!
Shana