Tuesday, August 18, 2009

pages

Since it has been a sweltering 40 degrees or so outside all week, I have been doing some crafting inside with the kiddies, to keep us from melting. The routine this week seems to be: playing outdoors in the morning {baseball and bike riding are the activities of choice lately} and then cooling off in the air conditioning in the afternoon.
Some of my recent pages that I have scrapbooked and scraplifted...
{Miss S and her baby doll "Sophie"}
{K's sister on her visit to meet Miss S for the first time}
I need to add some journaling to this page. I want Miss S to know that the dress she wore for her Baptism was made by my Grandma, over 60 years ago, for my Mom's Baptism. I love that it was handed down, and now it hangs like a work of art, in Miss S's room where we can enjoy it...
Need to add some journaling on this one too...

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Oh I just know those photos do not do your pages justice! Love all the small details.

Stay Funny said...

WOW love your pages!
you were productive!!!!
Was great seing you Sat arround lunch in the parking lot! Have a great week! xx

Kataroo said...

so many precious details...wish I could see them in real life.