Wednesday, August 12, 2009

let's go to st.louis

How cool is this...

Mary Engelbreit is hosting Home Companion Workshops! And check out the list of amazing instructors...Wendy Addison, Amy Butler, Tinsel Trading, Claudine Hellmuth, Mathew Mead, French General, Charlotte Lyons, just to name a few of my favorite creative celebrity type people. Wow, wow, wow.

Oh. My. God. I want to go. Are you in???

I will be waiting not so patiently to hear more of the details.

{Posting from The Grandparents laptop, waiting to hear if anything can be recovered from my hard drive}

5 comments:

Kataroo said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that looks good :)

Mellisa said...

That does sound awesome. Especially Jenny Butler and Claudine Hellmuth. How far is St. Louis from here? lol

Closet Artist said...

I saw this a few weeks ago on Charlotte's blog and immediately looked up St. Louis!! lol Perhaps a girls road trip could be planned?!

auntie m said...

carrie bradshaw also went to st. louis. with louise from st louis.

Stay Funny said...

interresting!!!!!!!!!
mmmm when is this??????