Friday, February 13, 2009

now we're cookin'

We finally have our oven! And to put it to good use right away, the kiddies and I baked some Valentine's treats, at the same time as I was baking chicken and roasted veggies...oooh I love a double oven...

and Miss S still loves cuppy-cakes...

She was a little heavy-handed with the red sprinkles when we were decorating...

And finally what you have all been waiting for {no wait...just I have been waiting for it, and waiting, and waiting}...

How nice to finally have an oven!

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Oh what a relief for you!! For once something turned out a bit better than expected. I'm so glad for you.
And yes I'm home, I'm tired and weirdly, I'm happy to be in the cold!! LOL
Talk to you soon.

Diva Loca said...

love love LOVE those plates! where did you get them???

and the cupcakes look so yummy too - that is one sweet little girl!

we have a double oven too and truth be told - the only time we use it is at christmas!!! ha ha.

glad you are settling in