Monday, January 5, 2009

scrapbook monday

I am not scrapping tonight with the girls, because K is at the hockey game - watching Canada chase it's fifth straight World Junior gold!

So instead, I will post a couple layouts I did last night. I had the cutest photos of Miss S on my kitchen counter all week {until I finally mailed them out to family - they are on the way to you now} and I just could not resist scrapping them. I just titled them "Two" because Grandma swears Miss S looks like a five-year old in them...

Go Canada Go!

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Ok I'm going to go round up all of Claire's pics from birth to current and send them to you to scrap!! LOL
She does look older than 2 in those photos. I agree with Grandma!

Stay Funny said...

Love your new layouts!
That crochet flower rocks!
Have a happy week!
Sxx

Kataroo said...

I so love the flower you made on the top LO, and the combo of PP's