Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i have

an infection in the bronchial tree. Lovely. I finally went to get checked out by a doctor, after keeping myself awake for nights coughing, and coughing and coughing {well, really I went to the doctor for Miss S's coughing - turns out she is fine, I am not}. I just have not been able to kick this bug and it is driving me crazy.

When I get a cough it always seems to linger, so I was given an inhaler to use and some seriously strong prescription cough medicine. I am looking forward to a wonderful drug induced sleep tonight...

I think the kiddies and I will be staying in, today. It seems like a good day to snuggle in and watch a Disney movie, and watch the snow fall on the trees in our new yard. I love our new view. It makes me feel like we are in a cottage in the woods, and it looks so pretty with all the snow.

Check Spelling
One last thing, that I am thinking about today, is how another one of my favorite magazines is ceasing publication. Simple Scrapbooks. I find this so sad. Renee mentioned it to me when we were out for coffee the other day, and I couldn't believe it, but here is the official announcement.

I have been a subscriber for years now, and I look forward to getting each new issue in the mail. They are now going to combine Simple Scrapbooks with Creating Keepsakes {another scrapbooking magazine by the same publisher}, however they usually feature two different styles of scrapbooking, so I am not sure what the new magazine will be like... And what will I be reading soon if more of my favorite magazines can't survive this economy...???

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

How come mommies are always the last to get checked out? And of course Sarah is fine, she probably gave it to you!! I'm glad you got your butt to the dr. and have some answers. Thank you for letting me visit you last night. Your home is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Mellisa said...

Awww. Sorry you are sick. Feel better soon. ((((HUGS))))