Tuesday, December 1, 2009

inside daily december

The inside pages of my Daily December album, ready and waiting to be filled with our memories of December 2009...

























I actually made most of these pages last year, but then did not have enough time to complete the album {last year was a crazy time - we were selling our house right before Christmas, so not a lot of extra decorating or scrapbooking got done}! So I am attempting this again.

If I had done the pages this year I think I would have used a different style of papers, etc. But because the idea of this album is to make documenting your holidays quick and easy, I am resisting the urge to re-do it!

Now all I have to do, during the busy holiday season, is snap a quick photo, print it out at home {on my handy dandy photo printer, a gift from K last Christmas}, stick the photos in the album and add a few small embellishments.

Happy December!

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

want to trade? I like yours much better than mine :)