Wednesday, October 21, 2009

one and one + two

This will make Grandma & Grandpa happy.

Rare photos.
All four of us together.

I am out from behind the camera.
{But unfortunately too dorky to remember to take it off from around my neck}

Monique captured these photos of us on Saturday, just as we were leaving Saunder's Farm and saying good-bye...

And I can't believe I am doing this. I really do not like to post photos of myself.

But I happen to have this not-so-lovely one from the weekend. Because this is what happens when I hand my camera to K, so I can take a phone call...

and Auntie M asked me to send her a picture of my new hair. So there it is.

See Auntie M?
It is darker. Straighter. Redder on the top, dark brown underneath.

And with bangs {except they are swept to the side here because they hang in my face and I am not used to them so they kind of drive me crazy}.

I also find a lot of photos like this...

on my camera after I pass it off to K. Now that is a photo I have no problem posting.

Revenge is sweet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair M! It looks awesome. It is really nice for us to see you smiling face too.

Anonymous said...

Last comment was from T in Calgary! I am a goof.

Kataroo said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT MAMA!!! your hair is amazing!!!!!!!! You look like you should be in NEW YORK!!

auntie m said...

oooohhhh i like the hair.

happy birthday. (i wanna see pics of the cake)

and also a nice close up of K. he should be a proffessional photographer.

Anonymous said...

Awesome hair and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love to see the pictures of you too. I need to post some of myself too as I have gone brunette with violet highlights. WOW! Miss you guys. Hope you had a great birthday and Thanksgiving. Tried to call you tonight but maybe try again later or tomorrow. Shar