Saturday, October 10, 2009

auntie m is in the house

Visiting from Calgary.
Copying Miss S and her new do, it seems...

Playing endless rounds of Sequence {the kiddies new favorite game}...

Bringing me goodies from back home.
Like these pillows I have been wanting from Restoration Hardware {we don't have that store here, so I gave her a shopping list and some $ and she did some shopping for me back home}...
She also brought us pizza from here. Uh huh. She brought pizza on a airplane. Because I love it. And I miss it. And it is soooo yummy {they have a banana bread pizza - 2 pizza rounds with cream cheese icing sandwiched in the middle}.

That is one good Auntie.

1 comment:

auntie m said...

aren't we cute with our matching hair do's. now only if i could fit into her clothes...

and i know grandma is thinking, wow, her hair looks dark.