Monday, October 26, 2009

the girl with the most cake

Last week I celebrated my birthday. I was absolutely delighted with this cake...
that my wonderful, thoughtful husband brought home.
He ordered it from the girl with the most cake, after seeing their cupcakes at the Carp Farmer's Market in the summer. It is even more gorgeous in person, and it tastes as good as it looks.

I had a little help blowing out all my birthday candles...

and a lot of help with the eating of the cake!

My wonderful, thoughtful husband had also prepared a fabulous meal and brought me roses...

Grandma & Grandpa came over with gifts and wine...
and watched me open presents from family. Thank you everyone for the thoughtful gifts and the birthday wishes!

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Oh hubby scored some MAJOR points with that cake!!!

Happy belated wishes to you. I'm so sorry for missing the day but I'm glad you had such nice surprises. You definitely deserve them.

Stay Funny said...

Happy b-day a few days late! WOW look at that cake, beautiful - hope it was as good as it looked!
Have a fabulous week!
xx

Anonymous said...

I love your birthday cake! WOW! Shar