Friday, September 11, 2009

pages

that have been completed recently and are sitting on my desk...My crafty boy {photos from a few years ago}...
Painting {R at age 2}...
Us in Penticton, BC {Miss S is 2 months old peeking out of the baby sling}...
K's birthday in '06 {R is 2, Miss S 2 months}. The journaling reads "You might think it is R's birthday since he is the one wearing the hat..." But it was K's party. R just loved the Elmo hat so much from his party, he saved it and wore it all the time. Just reminds me of all the cute little quirks he had as a toddler...
Photos of, in R's words, "the horse that bit me"...

The girls and I are starting our weekly scrapbooking sessions up again next week, after a break over the summer. It won't be the same without you Kelly, so I hope you post all your pages on your blog so I can still see them!

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

WOW! you were creative! Beautiful!
Happy that you are enjoying for good scrapping time! Take care xx