Tuesday, September 15, 2009

besties

Miss S and the other Miss S started pre-school together.
Miss S spotted her bestie as we were just arriving.
"I want to hold hands with the other Miss S"
And she was off.
And didn't look back.
Well, only for a minute, after they first got through the big doors.
And then the two Misses found the dress-up clothes.
And I knew my little Miss would be fine.

I, however, felt a little sad going home without her. I should be used to stuff like this by now. But it is still hard for me every time I leave my kiddies somewhere, when I am not going to be with them.

Note to self: Remember this feeling tomorrow when Miss S and her big brother are fighting and driving you crazy...

{Photo by Monique. Luckily she remembers her camera when I don't}

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Beautiful little ladies heading off on many adventures.
Yeah and remember those warm, fuzzy moments when the chaos is going on full force! Just call it "your happy place"!!! lol