Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i have a 5 year old

How is that possible?
How did my baby turn into a 5 year old?

So many other things to update you on too...

I had an awesome time with some great girls, at the Donna Downey event.

I have been in my new city for a year. A YEAR - where did the time go?

I missed had my one year blogiversary. Who knew I would have a blog?

We were down and out with some kind of crazy stomach bug. All four of us at different times. Ick.

The Grandparents have moved to our not so new new city. They have decided they cannot live apart from the grandchildren. Welcome to our new city and when can you baby-sit?

We celebrated R's fifth birthday superhero style - photos to come soon.
Now I'm back in the groove...talk to you again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow i can't believe ryan is 5 either...time sure does fly!!! please tell him i wish him a very happy birthday from china :-)big hugs n kisses xoxo!!!

Mamaloup said...

The kids had a "SUPER" great time at Ryan's superhero party! Patrick and I just got home last night, and this morning the kids were showing us their cool capes......how fun are those!!!
Talk to you soon!

Mellisa said...

Happy Belated birthday to your little man. I sure his party was a huge success.

Congrats on one year on Ottawa and on having babysitters move neay you... er, your parents. lol