Thursday, April 16, 2009

i love this...

Turn up your volume...and put my I know you find it annoying but I don't care Playlist on pause {pink box near the bottom right of my page} so you don't hear my songs overlapping the video {this explanation is for my less-techy family members, you know who you are}...

And because I am less-techy too, I have no idea why the right hand side of the video is cut off, and I have no clue how to fix it. But the video is still fun, anyway.

Have I told you how much I love The Sound of Music...?

2 comments:

auntie m said...

do you mean the grandparents????

Diva Loca said...

thank you SO MUCH for posting that! it gave me goosebumps!!!

if you love teh sound of music you MUST see the live show in Toronto!!!

and then (if you haven't already done so) you MUST do the sound of music tour in Austria! SO AMAZING!!!

Thanks for the pic of our "moms" - I'm going to send it to mine!!!

Now we MUST meet.

Hope you had a blast at Donna!