Tuesday, June 28, 2011

tangled party decorations part II

I made a Rapunzel Tower 'cake' because Miss S specially requested one...

but I wasn't sure the kids would really want to eat it, so we had {our favorite} cupcakes too. Purple flowers and green grass inspired by the scene in the movie when Rapunzel finally leaves her tower...


I forgot to take photos of the party food, but along with the cupcakes we had fruit and cheese and crackers {served in frying pans, like the one Rapunzel carried around for most of the movie} and some sweet bread that was braided like Rapunzel hair.


Miss S, R and I made each guest their own pet chameleon Pascal, so they could stick their tongue out at Flynn Rider too...


and we gave them out as a 'thank you' treat, with a canvas and a set of paints so they could paint like Rapunzel did in her tower.



I loved using the details from the movie to decorate for the party! It was a great theme for a little girl party. {And it's kind of ridiculous how excited I get over having a princess party. I know.}

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

YOU MUST ADVERTISE THIS PARTY IDEA AND OFFER IT TOO MOMS!!!!!!!!!
I'm serious girl, you HAVE to go into the party planning business!!!
Such a special day for a special princess.