Sunday, May 11, 2008

being a tourist, part c


WARNING - ridiculously long photo post ahead. I guess I got carried away with the photos, but it was a beautiful day at Dow's Lake, my kids are cute, the tulips were in bloom at the Canadian Tulip Festival and I finally just unpacked my Rebel...all that makes me a little camera snap happy...
























cotton candy + candy apple = sticky hyper kids







Well, you were warned. I'm thinking only my Mom and maybe Shar made it all the way through this very long post! Have a good night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. I love seeing all the photos and reading all the updates. Shar

Closet Artist said...

I made it through! I made it through!
But you have to post a million pictures to try and do the tulips justice and of course the cute kids thrown in, is a bonus!!
Have you gotten all the sticky residue off them yet? LOL