Friday, May 7, 2010

six

This past weekend my big boy turned six...

Oh.
There he is...

He is not smiling in any of these photos that I just took off my camera.
He should be smiling.
He had a super fun glow-in-the-dark bowling pizza party with 6 of his friends.
Life must be tough when you are six.
At least someone looks like they are having fun...

Miss S looks so excited because she got to bowl with the big boys.
Well, she was excited...

Until she learned she had to take off her super cute gladiator sandals.

And put on stinky bowling shoes.
She was not happy that they didn't come in pink or purple...

Just kidding.
It is me that is grossed out by bowling shoes.
Miss S was just sad that her balloon floated away...

but then Daddy saved the day.
R declared his team the 'winners' because they got the most strikes.
But I gave bonus points to Miss S's team for having hilarious unique form.
So I think it was a tie.
{Miss S still swears she got a "stripe"}

After the party we stopped at Grandma's to pick up R's gifts from family...

and then we had Grandma & Grandpa over for a BBQ and a birthday cake.

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Oh my gosh that is the look of sixTEEN year old!!
Happy belated birthday R!!!

Kataroo said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mr Man :)

6 wowsers....time sure does fly for us mommies :)

Behind Closed Doors said...

Princess Belle said "no way can he be SIX because last time I saw him he was only THREE!" I guess I need to do a counting review 3..4..5 and yes 6 comes next! Happy Birthday!!