Tuesday, May 4, 2010

debby schuh

This past weekend was a busy one for me, full of crafting with girlfriends and partying with a rowdy bunch of 5 and 6 year olds {more on R's 6th birthday soon}.

On Friday night I took a scrapbooking class taught by Debby Schuh, who was in town for The Scrapbox event. Debby was a great teacher and her class was wonderful. I had fun sitting with Katie and getting to know her better...

{Katie and I}

Jenn and Stephanie from The Scrapbox did a fabulous job with this event, right down to the little details. Steph made the prettiest name tags I have ever seen at an event - stamped canvas and pink felt flowers - so sweet. I had fun catching up with Stephanie and meeting her friend Louise...

{Louise & Stephanie}
{photos taken from Debby's blog sidebar}

{Jenn and Debby Schuh}

and I actually finished the entire project in class, which I hardly ever do! We made a mini book called "Pennies from Heaven" using 7gypsies products...


{photos taken from Debby's blog}

and folding all the pages into sweet little pockets. I love the vintage look of this mini, and the meaning behind "Pennies from Heaven" that Debby based the book on...you can read about it here.

2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i love love love the pic of you and Katie - you two look ADORABLE!!!

sounds like good times!!!

Kataroo said...

I had so much fun crafting with you Meg :) You are ADORABLE :) :) :)