Wednesday, March 31, 2010

eggs

Or 'aggs' as Miss S calls them. Sometimes I think Miss S is really from Boston, she talks with an accent that is hard to place. New York maybe?

Anyway, yesterday she wore her rain boots raan boots and we decorated eggs aggs. We also boiled an extra agg to take to pwe school.

{Note to self: video tape Miss S talking before she learns how to pronounce all these words correctly...she is too cute. I could listen to her talk all day. And sometimes I do}

R decorated eggs too. He just doesn't talk as cute. He talks like he is a teenager already. Mu-ummmm! Whatever. I know how to spell 'poo' {why is spelling potty words so fun for a 5 year old}?

Just take the picture already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I know what u mean about the potty words. Just gave P trouble for writing it on someone's business card while we were at the bank! SF

auntie m said...

He is a teenager. 5 is the new 15.