Tuesday, September 6, 2011

grade two

This is what Grade 2 looks like...

Skateboard shoes and skull backpacks. Board shorts and bubblegum.
Baseball caps and hoodies.
Big boy {sometimes stinky} feet.
He's too cool for good-bye kisses {in front of his friends}. So I have to sneak them in before we leave our house.

He has no time to pose for photos. Unless I bribe reward him with a Lego mini fig {he still loves his Lego, and so do I}


He can't smile for the camera until I tell him embarrassing stories about myself that make him laugh...


But he still gets this cute squeaky voice when he is excited and is telling a really,really long story. He still loves his bedtime stories and wants his back scratched before bed. He still wants to play outside every day or walk to the park after dinner. He still wants to make things with his mommy. He still wants to play hockey, or football, or soccer, or ride his bike or scooter all the time. He is still my big helper.

I still look at him and see my little baby.
I love this kid.


Happy first day of Grade 2 big guy!

No comments: